Frances and all the rest of her friends love to go camping in the woods. They love to pitch tents, stack wood, go fishing, swimming, eat lunch, see bears in the cave, mountain climbing, nature hiking, canoeing, make s'mores, sing songs around the campfire and sleep in tents in sleeping bags.
- Grandma Badger
- Grandpa Badger
- Aunt Melta Badger
- Uncle Roger Badger
- Mr. Honey Bear
- Frances Theme Song
- A-Camping We Will Go
- The Fishing Song
- Swimming Song
- Clean Up
- The Ants Go Marching
- Mountain Climbing
- Let's Make S'Mores
- The Other Day I Met a Bear
- I Love the Mountains
- Are You Sleeping?
- Uncle Roger: Hey guys! Look what I found!
- All: A cave!
- Albert: Let's go in!
- Mom: Maybe there's a bear inside the cave.
- Bear's voice: Hello? Anyone there? (echo: Hello? Anyone there?)
- Dad: What's that noise?! (echo: What's that noise?!)
- Bear's voice: Nobody hears but me! (echo: Nobody hears but me)
- (everyone sees a bear faraway from them)
- All: (screaming as they run out of the cave) Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!
- Frances: (while Gloria, Mom, Dad, Albert, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Melta, Uncle Roger and Baxter are still screaming) Whoa!!! Look out!!! Gangway!!!
- (Mr. Honey Bear appears, holding a lighting lantern)